The ability to script Adobe applications has greatly enhanced these already
(Extendscript), Adobe engineers developed and included a dialog/GUI capability
that is exposed through a scripting SDK called ScriptUI. ScriptUI is flexible,
cross-platform and very powerful. However many developers have struggled with its
syntax and some have just avoided creating dialogs due to the tedious work involved.
With our Rapid ScriptUI application we have made it considerably easier to create ScriptUI code.
- All work is done in application by adding different elements to the treeview, in a parent child relationship. For example the Main Parent is the Window. In the Window you can place groups, panels, buttons etc... In the Groups you can also place groups, panels, buttons etc..
- Each elements properties can be edited in propertygrid to the right of treeview. The propertygrid contains each element, its possible values and a description of it usage.
- Changes made can be previewed on the fly in real time as tou make them in either Indesign, Illustrator or Photoshop.
For a full list of features see below.
For images and samples look at gallery.
For commonly asked questions check out faq page.
We are confident that the time saved and the results produced will greatly enhance your workflow, making Rapid ScriptUI a must-have application for you and your business.
If you are ready to purchase ScriptUI:
- Professional - Full application including updates with the
ability to create unlimited amount of rapid files & compile an
unlimited amount of files. The price for the professional version is $50.00.
To purchase, go to purchase page.
- All elements are included [Group, Panel, TabbedPanel, Tab] [StaticText, EditText, Button, IconButton, Image, RadioButton, CheckBox] [TreeView, DropDownList, ListBox, FlashPlayer, ProgressBar, ScrollBar, Slider].
- Includes ability to set elements foreground and background color.
- Includes ability to set text size and style[Regular,Bold]
- Supports many new properties new for CS4 including TitleLayout for TabbedPanel, Image, IconButton, DropDownList and FlashPlayer.
- Creates functions for basic events inline or as separate function.
- Drag'n Drop to reposition elements in TreeView.
- Multi-Tabbed Interface with the ability to Save, Open and Revert to .rapid documents.
- The ability to Cut, Copy and Paste groups of elements from one tab to another.
- The ability to convert element to similar element like RadioButton to CheckBox or Panel to Group and back without losing your properties.
- The ability to create code that targets CS3 or CS4, assuring that elements or properties will not be created if not compatible with target Version.
- Preview Dialog instantly in Application [Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop] and version [CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5] of your choice. and many more...
March 12, 2009
ScriptUI.com is created for Rapid ScriptUI application.
May 1, 2009
Many new features have been added, including the ability to see the changes immediately as you make them in either Indesign, Illustrator or Photoshop.
May 10, 2009
ScriptUI.com starts forums dedicated to ScriptUI.